iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

Its Very simple. Share Your Blog Links To Nigerians And Receive You Remarkable Traffic And Engagement. ... Thats Y u Hadly see any Of my Blog Links on This Facebook.

#BloGeneral 

Its Very simple. Share Your Blog Links To Nigerians  And Receive You Remarkable Traffic And Engagement. ... Thats Y u Hadly see any Of my Blog Links on This Facebook. 

Cameroonian Fear Links more than thier life yet they keep on Bashing on Bloggers.  Even those artist , actors and Entertainers Dont Share Articles From Blog Post That Are Wriiten About them.

Saaaaaahh
Even Donald Trump Di share Article About Him then Who be You. 

Cameroonians Like Half Bake Cakes.  And i Blame most bloggers who have it as habit of writting Long Facebook Post..  Because By doing so ur making ur audience to be comfortable with facebook because they already believe that u will put everything for them why should they go and read it on a website when a will just publish it on his page.  

Let Me tell You My Secret.  
Am in more Than 44 Nigerian Groups On WhatsApp and as U know One Whatsapp Group Is entitled to 279 People. When i Each Blog Post i Make That Where My Market Is Because Thats Where I get My engagement.  
Can i imagin Each time i share my Blog Link There I Recieve not more than 700 Unique Visitors Who Come and Read.  And You Can Imagin the Traffic lights 🚥 

While Cameroon I Have More than 30 Groups When I Share Blog Post i no di get even 100 Views.  Sahhh

I Recently Took An upcoming Artists YouTube link And Had to share to those Group and in 3days i had more than 9k views.  Remarkable Event. I was Shocked.  

Bro.  Give Ceaser What Ceaser Wants.  If Cameroonian Want Only Facebook Post That i will Give And If Nigerians Want The whole story I shall Also Give and Recieve my Traffic and Engagement. ....

I dont Have time to be Wasting 
We need to move on... 

If i have 1k per Blog post from Nigeria and other Countries  what is my own. .  
Is Cameroon Views so Special That i must need from them.  

Visit my website and u shall notice what am saying. ...

Comments