iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

Remix ''Never Never'' Mr Leo Explains His Choice On flavour

Remix 'Never Never': Mr Leo explains his choice on Flavor

Mr Leo

After these successful collaborations with the singer Congolese, Hiro in 'J'taime' and singer Beninois, Faniko in 'Je suis moi comme ça', Mr. Leo reaps yet another great collaboration with the Nigerian music icon , Flavor Nabania for the remix of his hit single "Never Never". He gives us the reasons for this choice focused on Flavor and not another artist. 

Why You did a remix of your hit single "Never Never"

"Never Never" is one of my greatest songs that crosses our borders Cameroonian, personally, I always wanted to have more. Although it is already a huge success with more than 7 million views, I have always wanted to give it something more and make it even bigger. Several people across Africa loved the original version, however the urge for a remix was in my mind. 

And why did you choose Nigerian star Flavor for this remix?

ADVERTISEMENT

When I sang the original version at the 'OneFest' music festival in the US last year, many Nigerians completely adored the song although they did not understand most of the lyrics I sang because of the French. They were numerous, Nigerian artists proposed a remix on the song as P-square. But at the beginning of this year, in January, My team contacted the artist Flavor for a featuring and among all my songs, he immediately fell in love with 'Never Never'. And his musical touch was just good that I decided to do the remix with him. 

Comments