iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

My name is Tembu Daniel I'm the Leader of the organization Energy Gang

My name is Tembu Daniel
I'm the Leader of the organization Energy Gang






I'm from Momo Division Mbengwi to be precise
I grew up in Nigeria 
I went to a technical school and later to a science school Bishop shanahan collage orlu where i obtained my Junior waec and senior WAEC
2019 i retired to Cameroon and went to Progressive Comprehensive High School (P.C.H.S) Mankon Bamenda. 




Where i obtained my O/A levels in the science department 
Later in 2014 i obtained my Higher Professional Diploma HPD in radiology and radiotherapy in St Louis Univ Bamenda 
2018-2019 i moved to Douala and obtained my Bachelor Degree as a Radiation Engineer B.Sc
I created #Energy_Gang few days after my graduation with 3 main objectives
👉to ènergise and empower youths across the world 
👉activating the hidden energy within the African child 
👉to provide solutions to unemployment in my country 
God has been faithful so far I've bf en able to accomplish my objectives in less than 4months 





During the Energy Gang youth Empowerment seminar i spoke on 👉#NotoDrugabuse and #Abortion 
We will stop at nothing to make this nation a better place we know already its hard for the cameroonians to adhere to positive change we live in an era our youths and media is only interested in nudes, immorality, laziness and fast life, the language we speak is strange to them but we must teach them💪



The youth empowerment tour is ongoing am very  greatful to all who made this movement a successful one
Thanks to God almighty for the vision 💪

#Energy_Gang #light_the_world #Dr_Green🍀


Obey da Silva
#BloGeneral ✍️

Comments