iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

“My breast is my talent” – Pamela Odame

Some of the notable talents we know of is singing, drawing, playing football among others but to Instagram socialité, Pamela Watara Odame, her talent is her big breast.


Ghanaians at large have criticised her that apart from her breast, she has no talent.

And in a reply to what critics are saying, Pamela has said that her voluminous mammary gland is her talent.


pamela watara odame

“I am a model, video vixen and recently started acting so I can say I am an incoming actress,” she told Zionfelix. “My critics who think are the best to suit my acting roles in music videos should go and take my place.”


She insisted that her breast is part of her talent and that she can’t take it away as critics claim.

“I have [big] breast. That’s my talent. I can’t say my breast is everything but it’s a major part of my talent,” she slammed critics.

Watch the full video below:

Comments