iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

SAMUEL ETO'O NAMED AMBASSADOR OF THE 2022 WORLD CUP IN QATAR

The Cameroonian footballer is now part of the ambassadors of the next World Cup to be played in Qatar.

Another good news for Samuel Eto'o. After visiting the stadium at Al Wakrah Stadium a short time ago, the Cameroonian footballer is now working as the official ambassador of the next World Cup.

"  I look forward to working with @ roadto2022 as an official ambassador! The FIFA World Cup has a special place in my heart and I am delighted to have a role in the first Arab World Cup. I will support Qatar by working on important stages of the tournament, with a particular interest in the field of workers  ' rights "wrote the" 9 "on Instagram unveiling a video of his new collaboration.

It must be said the Cameroonian star of the round ball has been loved in this fabulous country where he plays in Qatar SC club. The Pitchitchi also knew how to make this love to his fans on that side. Until recently, he said he would pursue his career there. "At my age, I prefer to stay in Qatar. I am grateful to the Qataris for giving me the opportunity to play while planning my educational project, "he said.

 

Comments