iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

Blanche Bailly's Weight Loss Criticized by Fans

Blanche Bailly's weight loss criticized by fans

Blanche Bailly

White doll, Nicki Minaj of Kamer, the Cameroonian musician artist owes all these nicknames to his physique. 

Discovered a few years ago, the singer marks her footsteps little by little in the music industry. There is no doubt, Bailly, is appreciated for his music. Her sweet voice and her charisma make her an outstanding artist. However, the artist also owes this strong popularity to its generous forms. 

People: Blanche Bailly talks about her complexes

In an interview, Blanche Bailly makes a confession about her body. She admits the complex she felt on her body. 

"We made fun of my big buttocks, I was fat and I ended up hating myself, I was bad in my skin , "She says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 most sexy female artists in Cameroon 

"You know, when you can not change a thing, you accept it. And when I grew up I finally accepted myself. I claim today and assume my African forms, "she confessed. 

However, it seems that the artist would have disengaged from this decision. Diet or disease? It can not be said ... 

All in all in his latest publications, we can notice a loss of weight in the singer of the "Mbimbayeur". The beautiful musician has published photos of her where we could notice that the Cameroonian star has lost weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Voluntary thing or not? This is badly appreciated by his fans who have always loved it with its roundness. 

"Mama the body of miss is not for everyone dehh! " 

" Frankly I do not find you attractive and with you too lost weight or are part of your beautiful forms " 

" Thin and say that I have not recognized. Your hairstyle is good, but you're better with your smooth and wavy transplants ... Blanche please repeat your curves »

ADVERTISEMENT

"You are ugly with this thinness that does not suit you at once. It's very ugly, very very ugly. My darling is gaining weight very quickly. You are negatively unrecognizable. What did not work? Oh lala this girl » 

Comments