iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

The 10 Most Frequent Lies That Girls Use For Guys

The 10 most frequent lies that girls use for guys

1- "I'm ready in a minute"  : The guys never trust a girl's time estimate when you have dating. The dress, the paint on the face and the graft to style ... Forget it! One minute there is an hour at least!

2- "I am not like other girls" : No girl has ever accepted to be like any other. In truth, the girls think in the same way. Mathematical !

3- "Money does not interest me" : My brother you are told this, you accept also? Leave that, you yourself will confirm later.

4- "It's just a friend or a distant cousin" : Molah, conduct your investigation gently. The case there can be suspicious.

5- "I'm happy for you and your new girlfriend"  : You started talking to him about your new relationship why? Then wait until they are alone in a dark corridor. You'll see the view!

6- "Our classes end late these days" : Like you you have not frequented is not it? Mbom *, still checks by surprise at school ... But still catch your heart in case ...

7- "You're the best partner I've ever had"  : You're Samson? Sorry forgiveness. Do not get excited.

8- "I do not like when you stick me like that" : No, it's not that she does not like paste (paste, paste, paste the little). In fact, she does not want to be glued by you. So back away you nayo without attracting attention.

9- "I am in period"  : Wokoloooo, the fatal one. No cure for this virus. Digit only large ...

10- "I do not do anything with the guy there, it's just a dredger. You also when you see him, you see me, it looks like what? "  Um ... One word ... Continue ...

Guys, now, be careful. Girls please, do not take the drums because your secrets are out now huh!

In the next episode we will see the lies of the men ... Trust ...

Source:  jewanda-magazine.com

Comments