iDevAffiliate
iDevAffiliate

Can Theo Swag Overthrow Standley Enow

Does Theo Swag Has What It Takes To Overthrow Mr. Standley Enow?

 





Theo Swagg
 
 As a man i got principles and the one which top my list is"Never fight over a girl"not because there are many girls on earth but because I wanna keep ma pride,respect and dignity as a man
Which is the major keyy#keywords#pride#respect#dignity#SNRECORDZ i was not born with a golden spoon but the spoon I have I will turn itto gold,many times I was told I'm not good enough,but today I release tracks back to back,many times I was told I can't rap,today i di rap way I no do even write..Theo swagg the#karefoupikin#longstreetpikin#SNRECORDKING... 


 Standley Enow À tous mes gars du mboko...this one is for you all my dear fans!! C'est grâce à vous!! Thank you all.#BestInternationalArtist2014#MeilleurArtisteInternational2014#BalafonMusicAwards

Comments